If you are an "offshore person" then this schedule does not apply to you and you should contact us directly to discuss the likely costs involved.
If you ask us to check documents before submitting a tender or going to auction and you are unsuccessful at tender or auction a fixed fee of $200 (plus GST) and disbursements will be charged.
If a contract for the Sale & Purchase of land ends before becoming unconditional a fixed fee $200 (plus GST) will be charged.
Extra charges may be incurred for extra tasks, such as:
- plus $200 + GST for preparing a sale and purchase agreement or tender document or auction document or Deed of Nomination
- plus $200 + GST for a unit title
- plus $200 + GST for a family trust selling or purchasing (if we draft resolutions)
- plus $200 + GST for a company selling or purchasing (if we draft resolutions)
- plus $200 + GST if the property is subject to a tenancy and that tenancy is remaining in place
- plus $200 + GST for preparing a Guarantee
- plus $200 + GST each for preparing documents for any Kiwisaver scheme withdrawal or a Housing New Zealand Home Start Grant
Note: The sale or purchase of a company share property is not a fixed fee transaction and is charged out at $300 (plus GST) per hour.
Generally, all non fixed fee work is carried out at the rate of $300 (plus GST) per hour.